Thursday, February 15, 2007

Day 44

I've lost over 15 pounds now and I have momentum on my side. The diet is going great and the exercise is going...heh. It's nice to have the energy to feel like exercising more than I have in a long time.
I am helping put together a big karaoke contest. We have landed some very big sponsors and the grand prize is going to be several thousand dollars along with a session in a recording studio and possibly more. We are trying to line up a couple of celebrity judges for the finals so if anyone has anyone in mind let me know.
I have two friends on the west coast who are planning their wedding. I wish you both the best and I'm so happy for both of you. You both inspire me!!!
I hope everyone had a great Valentine's day. I am taking the attitude that every day is like a Valentine's day and it is wonderful. Mrs. Surf and I are approaching our 21st anniversary and I am so happy that we are as in love today as we were in 1986!!
Have a great week everyone. Talk to you soon!!!