Sunday, July 8, 2007

Quick Update

I'm making it a priority to join a gym this week. I'm open for suggestions on workout programs. I'm looking for weight loss more than anything else right now but overall fitness is a goal also.

I went to see my Grandson today. He's just over a week old now. I'm a proud Grandpa.

My youngest son is gone on a 7-day cruise to the Bahamas. It's just another ten days until my trip to Oklahoma. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm going to get to meet a lot of online frineds in person that I have known online for a few years. It should be a lot of fun.

It looks like my daughter is probably going to start working with me in a few weeks. She has worked some projects for me already and will make an excellent addition to the store so I'm really excited about getting to work with her.

That's about it for now. Have a great week everyone!