Monday, October 22, 2007

The Next Step

I have to get on a regular exercise schedule. I work a lot of hours and it's going to take discipline through the Winter when it's not as warm out and dark when I leave and dark when I get home.
I'm either going to go to the gym in the mornings before work or create a workout room in the house; I'm still undecided at the moment. The gym is easier up front but if I create a home gym/workout room then that will be easier long term.
Thanks to all the people that have remarked on the weight loss so far. I still have a lot to lose but it's nice to receive a few comments and it helps keep me motivated.
The biggest things I can notice is that I can tie my shoes without any trouble breathing and I am sleeping better most of the time. I feel much more energetic all the time as well.