Tuesday, January 2, 2007

The Challenge

The purpose of this blog is to keep a record of my personal quest to overcome my weaknesses of laziness and procrastination and be the romantic knight my wife deserves. I will be chronicling my efforts of self improvement and plans to treat my wife to a more romantic lifestyle.
Here is a list of new habits and short term goals:

1) Plan a weekend getaway for just the two of us.
2) Pick out a new ring for her.
3) Give it to her in a romantic unexpected way.
4) Devote more time to helping with household chores.
5) Lose weight and get in better shape.

That should be plenty of good goals to get started working on. I don't want to make a list that is overwhelming so I will start with these five. I'll spend the next few days laying out the plans to achieve these goals. I'll be back to let you know how it's going soon.