Monday, January 8, 2007

Day 6

I'm off to a great start with the diet. I love the morning fruit drink. It really kept me feeling full all day. Mrs. Surf thought I was all talk about losing weight, but I followed through yesterday and came home with a few hundred dollars worth of healthy foods including whey. Whey!! I'm eating whey. I must be serious.
I played a little joke on Tripjax today. He is the one that turned me on to the diet I am starting so I couldn't resist. I called him (while he was in a meeting) and in my most serious voice I said "Hey man, it's me. I'm at the hospital. They said the whey was a really bad idea. I should have never eaten it without curds." It took him a second to realize I was joking around with him (probably the meeting and all slowing his reaction) and then we had a quick laugh. Thanx bud...good times.