Monday, January 29, 2007

Day 27

I'm still doing good on my diet. I need to lose two tenths of a pound to crack the 300 mark. I'm focusing on 295 now. I've decided just to chip away 5 to 10 pound goals at a time. 295 by the end of February is my current focus.
I've picked out a ring style. I'm going to search around and talk to a friend that sells them but the hard part is over.
I've decided to buy tickets to a local Valentine's dance. We haven't been to a dance in a long time and Mrs. Surf loves to dance; should be a great time.
I've got tickets to War of the Worlds boxing matches Friday. I'm taking both my sons and my daughter's boyfriend. We have front row seats. Some of you may remember Shea (bthecloser69) from the Mookie. He is the promoter and got me the seats.
Hopefully next time you hear from me I will be able to say I weigh less than 300. Yaaaaaa!!!