Saturday, January 13, 2007

Day 11

My daughter's birthday is Monday. I'm planning on taking her out for dinner.
I'm basically working all weekend so not much else going on. All clothing has been removed from the handrails of the treadmill and I'm ready to start using it on the rainy days or days that are just miserably cold; otherwise it's a walk outside every day. I made it through the week without messing up the diet.
I'm working on a novel in my spare time. I'm taking a unique approach to writing it enlisting the help of several bloggers for help on different aspects of it. It's about two characters that don't interact with each other; rather they have similar experiences and almost meet several times. So far Kat has helped me a little in some character development ideas as has this guy with a great questionaire to fill out about each character, giving you insight as to how they would react in different situations and bringing them to life. Thanks to you two. Hoyazo and Joanne have also offered their help. It's a slow go because I just don't have a lot of spare time to work on it but progress is being made.