Thursday, January 4, 2007

Day 2

Thanks to Love_Elf for the great idea left in comments in the last post. I'm going to pick up some catalogs today to leave around the house.
I am only working a half-day today so this is a good day to get some work done at the house. My plan is to get all the washing completed before Mrs. Surf gets home; that should really make her wonder what has gotten in to me.
I'm open to some suggestions on where to take her for the weekend get-away. We have been to Maui and loved it so that's a definite possibility. Vegas is a good option as well; we both love Vegas.
I'm going to start a workout program within the next week or so along with some changes in my eating habits. I'm not planning to go on what you would call a diet. I think it's more important just to cut out some of the junk food and replace it with healthier options. I'm still waiting to hear back from Trip before I do anything because I want to hear his plan.
I'm thinking of running some sort of contest for Valentine's Day for my readers. I'm open for suggestions if anyone has a good idea. There will definitely be a nice prize for the winner, so help me think of a great contest!!!