Thursday, January 4, 2007

Day 3

The more I read the diet plan that Trip shared with me, the more excited I am getting about it. I live in Georgia and I admit sticking to it will be tough with all the fried food and fast food readily available and it will take a real effort to stick to it but I am determined to do it.
I'm going to start a planned exercise program as well. I will probably just start out with some basic walking and exercising.
I may have sounded a little negative about how Mrs. Surf reacted to my undertaking of a "new Me" but I must stress I really can't blame her for not being overly excited. I've made several lackluster efforts to get in shape before only to slide back in to my old bad habits of bad eating and little exercise.
I'm going to buy some new tennis shoes this weekend and will start a regular exercise program on Monday. I'll post the plan and the results on here for everyone to experience with me.
I'm going to get some good before pictures so I can post some before, during, and after pics of my progress.
Mrs. Surf and I are working out of town Saturday so I won't get a chance to do much around the house tomorrow.